Photography enthusiasts will be pleased to hear that we’re running our Open House Cork Photography Competition again this year; the aim of which is to capture the rich diversity of the buildings featured in the OHC 2017 programme by offering a unique insight into Cork’s architectural story. There are plenty to choose from and each entrant can submit up to 3 photos.
Creativity, quality of photograph and relevance to the theme. The theme for this year’s event is ‘The Changing City’ and we hope through this to encourage discussion about how architecture in Cork relates to and evokes sentiments surrounding this theme. We see this as a great opportunity for the people of Cork to learn more about and experience the architectural diversity present throughout the city.Competition Form
Best built environment photograph
Best detail photograph
Best atmosphere photograph
Overall winner — Market Lane voucher and an architecture book
Best built environment photograph prize — An architecture book
Best detail photograph — An architecture book
Best atmosphere photograph — An architecture book
Prizes generously donated by Market Lane Restaurant and Vibes & Scribes
1) Read the rules HERE. Please read carefully for full details of the competition rules, submission instructions and Terms and Conditions.
2) Fill out our online competition entry form via the link above.
3) Follow us on Instagram: Entry max 3 photos.
4) Entries accepted between 10am Friday September 29th and 6pm Wednesday October 4th.
5) Entries may also be submitted to email@example.com with ‘Photography Competition’ in the subject line.